Everyone loves things that are done in good taste and you can’t deny that elegant women have great taste, tact, and grace. There is something very alluring about an elegant woman who embodies divine feminine qualities as well. In fact, it is hard for a woman to be seen as elegant if she doesn’t also possess feminine qualities.
Any woman looking to upgrade her life should care about being more elegant. Elegance helps you win people’s hearts and minds so they will support your causes, oftentimes without being asked. It makes people want to see you win or at least not lose. It also opens doors for you that had previously been closed because those around you are more confident that you will not embarrass them. In short, elegance makes your life easier.
So what does elegance have to do with femininity? Everything. A feminine woman is elegant and an elegant woman is feminine. These qualities go hand in hand and feed into one another. The more elegant you become as a woman the more feminine you are also becoming and vice versa. Work on embodying most of these divine feminine qualities to enhance your femininity and level up your elegance.
Qualities of a Divine Feminine Woman
Qualities associated with a feminine woman can vary widely depending on cultural and individual perspectives, but some common divine feminine qualities include:
- Grace: Let’s get the most obvious one out of the way first. A feminine woman will always carry herself gracefully, exhibiting elegance and poise in all of her movements and interactions. She will be kind and favorable to people when they haven’t explicitly earned it simply because they are human. She moves through the world confidently and compassionately.
- Nurturing: A highly feminine woman will possess a natural inclination to nurture and care for others, showing empathy, compassion, and warmth. This doesn’t have to be her sole ambition, but she’ll know when to softly nurture and care and when a little tough love might be needed too. She wants those around her to be their best and is happy to assist them.
- Sensitivity: Sensitivity and emotional awareness allow for deeper emotional connections and understanding. A feminine woman is quick to detect or respond to slight changes in the demeanor of other people and act accordingly.
- Empathy: A feminine woman may be highly empathetic, and capable of understanding and sharing the feelings and experiences of others. She understands that people have vastly different life experiences than the ones she’s had and is able to put herself in their shoes. This helps her understand where people are coming from and why they might make the decisions they make.
- Collaboration: Collaboration and building harmonious relationships are valued traits of feminine women, fostering cooperation and teamwork. This doesn’t mean you have to be a pushover or people pleaser. It means that you can work with others to achieve a common goal. Sometimes that means standing your ground to get the job done.
- Intuition: Intuition is the ability to tune into your inner wisdom and trust your own thoughts and instincts. The world values logic over gut feelings so this can be hard to do, but sometimes going with your gut is the right call even if you can’t explain it in the moment. Wisdom is finding the balance between when to go with your intuition and when you’re overthinking a problem.
- Creativity: A feminine woman has a strong sense of creativity and an appreciation for artistic expression in various forms. She will cultivate her creativity in any way she can.
- Communication: Effective communication, often characterized by active listening and empathy, is important for building connections. If communication isn’t happening, neither can connections. A feminine woman wants to make sure she is heard and that she is properly understanding others’ thoughts and motives.
- Openness: She is open to new ideas, experiences, and perspectives, fostering a sense of curiosity and adaptability. The world is her oyster and she wants to experience everything good it has to offer.
- Resilience: While often associated with qualities like gentleness and receptivity, a feminine woman can also exhibit resilience and inner strength when facing challenges. If you knock her down nine times she will get up ten.
Add a Little Luxury to Your Inbox
Subscribe to receive exclusive content updates, the latest in fashion & beauty, personal development tips, and round ups of the things that help me elevate the everyday.
It’s important to note that these qualities are not limited to any specific gender, and everyone can (and should) express a combination of both feminine and masculine traits regardless of their gender identity. However, if you’re looking to become more feminine or reverse the energetic polarity of your relationship where you are more feminine than your partner embodying these qualities will help you achieve that goal.